Thursday 15 December 2011

Working on MVC architecture in Dot Net

Currently I'm working on model view controller for my latest project in asp.net. MVC architecture is a new platform to work on asp.net with many advance feature and has a great scope. There are many advantages and dis-advantages of Model view Controller. Since In the beginning of my project, I face many difficulties like -how build forms in MVC architecture but Microsoft discussions and you tube tutorials help me a lot.In my latest project I use J-query as scripting language as well as validation language.J-Query is awesome to use and is very light.It give very much look and feel to my project. Thanks to J-Query and MVC.

MVC Architecture is a good way to programming . It help you make your project hacking free and OOPS architecture help on smoothly building of the project

No comments:

Post a Comment